? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "S BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Disrespectful!

Two blogs in one night... I know I'm crazy. But I have to do this. What My friend did that pissed me off in the first place, before blowing me off, was getting kicked out of Michael Jackson's movie This Is It, because her and her friends were being too loud. How fucking disrespectful is that? I could not believe that she would do something like that and find it funny! The other people who were there, were there to pay homage to a man who had passed and they were fans. Those hooligans had no right to go in there and disrespect those people by being so loud that they had to be kicked out... they should be ashamed of themselves!

0 comments: